There’s so many tags in the blogsphere but I can’t seem to find one for my fellow vegans. I know that veganism is becoming so much more popular now and using similar questions that Sunny from the Vegan Beauty Review blog answered in her about me section, I have decided to create my own. Feel free to answer them if your a vegan too.
1. Favourite non-dairy milk? Almond Milk, hands down! Although I do love the Almond Dream Rice Chocolate Milk cartons.
2. Topping of choice for popcorn? Sweet, always.
3. Favourite vegan snack? Ritz Rosemary and Olive Oil Breaks with Salsa or Hummus
4. Favourite vegan sweet treat? Co-op’s Jam donuts, Dairy Free Ice Cream, my Oreo cupcakes, banana milkshakes, Oreos, marshmallows, M&S Fizzy Pop Sweets
5. Favourite vegan holiday? (eg. Easter, Christmas etc.) Definitely Easter, there are so many dairy free chocolates around nowadays!
6. Favourite vegan drink? I do love the Starbucks Hot Chocolates especially now that they have Coconut Milk as an option.
7. Are all of your clothes vegan? Yep, everything I wear is made out of cotton and synthetic materials.
8. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring 3 vegan items… what would they be? A bag of Oreo’s, Sesame Suntan Lotion and Libby from Gingerbread Buttons (just for the company and humour)
9. Favourite vegan celebrity? Jared Leto
10. Favourite vegan ice cream? Almond Dream Salted Caramel Dairy Free Ice Cream
11. Spice/herb you would die without? Italian Herbs, I put it in all my pasta sauces.
13. Favourite vegan salad dressing? Sainsbury’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
14. Seitan, tofu, or tempeh? I don’t eat any of them daily but I do love cooking with tofu over anything.
15. Favourite vegan beauty product? Lush bath bombs, The Body Shop makeup, Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks
16. What are your top 3 favourite restaurants? Nando’s, The Good Apple Cafe, Wagamamas
17. Favourite grocery store? Sainsbury’s (easy to read labels) and the local fruit and veg shop
18. Favourite place to buy beauty products? Superdrug, Debenhams, Holland and Barrett, Lush
19. Favourite vegan food? sausage pasta bake using Linda McCartney’s sausages and sweet pepper tomato sauce
20. Favourite vegan chocolate? Plamil’s Orange Chocolate Spread, Hotel Chocolat Rose and Violet Cremes (the list could go on and on…)
Let me know if you do the tag so I can read your answers too!