The other week I stumbled into Lush on numerous amount of occasions and with this being my most favourite shop EVER! I couldn’t help but ‘treat’ myself to some of my favourites and their Easter goodies.
- Dragon’s Egg – a lovely citrus smelling bath bomb with a special hidden surprise.
- Sakura – a floral/jasmine scented bath bomb with florescent pink splats (no word of a lie, this is the reason I picked it up).
- Fizzbanger – a bright yellow, lemon scented bath bomb perfect for a refreshing well needed bath.
- Fluffy Egg – if for lovers of the Snow Fairy collection which they bring out during the Christmas season, its sweet scent just makes me want to eat it!
- Golden Egg – a lovely gold glitter covered bath bomb which smells of orange, honey and toffee.
- Bunny Bubble Bar – this cute little fella can be used numerous amounts of times and has the same sweet smelling scent as the Fluffy Egg bath bomb.
- Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask – a brought this because I am getting sick of breaking out all the time and have literally tried everything so hopefully this is going to help combat those horrible spots.