The other night I was catching up on my favourite blogs when I came across 10 MORE Things To Know About Me by Imii who writes at Nettle & Blackberry. It got me thinking that I have never really wrote an ‘introduction’ style post and really you don’t know that much about me. I have been blogging for over a year now so I thought it was about time to share some little secrets about me and what I like/dislike.
1. If I am not going to be leaving the house then I will never get fully dressed. In fact, I probably will live in some comfortable underwear and an oversized slogan tee because why not?!
2. I have a lovely cross border collie/labrador called Sunney who I adore. He seriously is my best friend sometimes. He knows when I am upset so he jumps on my bed and snuggles up next to me so I don’t feel upset any more.
3. I know absolutely nothing about fashion but I love nothing more than spontaneous shopping trips to New Look or Primark. Someday I hope I feel confident in myself to share more outfits on my blog but for now I am fine writing about beauty and food.
4. I used to hate bananas until April this year and now I get through two or three a day!
5. If you mention Lush then I will immediately become interested in your conversation because it’s my favourite shop, EVER!
6. Old school songs are my favourite, yes we are talking about Nelly, the High School Musical soundtracks, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus etc. however I do love a variety of songs and music artists.
7. I study Public Relations at Sunderland University and I am feeling ridiculously anxious about going into my second year.
8. On that note, I write another blog called Behind The Student about social media, marketing and public relations. It doesn’t have much love but it’s like my second baby. Of course, The July Journal will always be my main priority!
9. Blogging is the best hobby someone could ever adopt in their life. I have made some amazing friendships through writing The July Journal.
10. My favourite film of all time is Mary Poppins with the High School Musical trilogy coming a close second.
Okay so I didn’t actually think that could be difficult but it really was! Obviously you will already know some things about me if you have been a long time reader of mine.
Let me know if you ever want to see another one but for now I want you to write down one thing about you that I don’t know. Let’s be nice and create a happy community in the comments about what we like/dislike.