One of the first beauty products which I got into was nail polishes. I honestly became addicted extremely quickly so it was only right for me to jump on the bandwagon over these beauties by Barry M. I wanted to give you guys a in depth review hence why I am a bit late on joining the beauty bloggers review of these polishes however better late than never, that’s what I always say! The quality of the polishes are really good compared to the original shades. They deliver a nice opacity after one or two coats depending on how light the shade is. I think Barry M have brought out a brilliant range of colours suitable for any occasion, with new shades being brought out every season. When I see a new shade which has appeared on the shelves I feel as though I need to buy it immediately to complete my collection. The range is priced at £3.99 which I think is very as you are getting a long lasting, high quality nail varnish for such a reasonable price. As a student the price is certainly friendly for a treat here and there and I am usually the person who goes on whether the colour is pretty but since finding these beauties, I have went straight towards the Barry M stand more than any other. They usually last about a week completely chip free (with a top coat applied) which for a drugstore brand is excellent. My go-to favourites are Green Berry, Blood Orange, Watermelon and Blackberry.
What’s your favourite thing to do when the sun comes out to play?
The other week I stumbled into Lush on numerous amount of occasions and with this being my most favourite shop EVER! I couldn’t help but ‘treat’ myself to some of my favourites and their Easter goodies.
- Dragon’s Egg – a lovely citrus smelling bath bomb with a special hidden surprise.
- Sakura – a floral/jasmine scented bath bomb with florescent pink splats (no word of a lie, this is the reason I picked it up).
- Fizzbanger – a bright yellow, lemon scented bath bomb perfect for a refreshing well needed bath.
- Fluffy Egg – if for lovers of the Snow Fairy collection which they bring out during the Christmas season, its sweet scent just makes me want to eat it!
- Golden Egg – a lovely gold glitter covered bath bomb which smells of orange, honey and toffee.
- Bunny Bubble Bar – this cute little fella can be used numerous amounts of times and has the same sweet smelling scent as the Fluffy Egg bath bomb.
- Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask – a brought this because I am getting sick of breaking out all the time and have literally tried everything so hopefully this is going to help combat those horrible spots.
Do you ever escape life to a place which makes you happy? Have you ever been to the Lake District?